Sundarbans Forest 3 days & 4 nights tour package
The following is a proposed itinerary for your Sundarbans trip.
YBT designs each tour specifically to meet your needs and fulfill your desires.
(Special note: Itinerary can be changed by the mutual agreement of guests, tour leader and guide at any time prior the commencement of or during the tour. We aim to please. )
Day 01: Depart Dhaka by your choice of regular passenger bus or reserved tourist coach for Khulna.
Day 02: Early morning/evening arrive in Khulna and transfer to YBT’s River Cruiser and begin your excursion for Katka, Sundarbans.
Activities include: Dhangmari/Chadpai national forest registration with forest guards and entrance fee (included in your package).
- Journey down the Riverain River viewing sights very few people experience, the world’s largest mangrove forest The Sunderbans.
- An experienced guide will accompany you for trekking through the forest, animal observation and unspoiled natural beaches.
Day 03: Activities include: Visiting the picturesque forest by country boat through the narrow creeks and observing abundant wildlife of animals and birds.
- A short walk inside the forest, time on the beach and the amazing view from an observation tower are optional.
- Journey to Kochikhali (Tiger point): Enjoy a short walk around the National forest office area.
Day 04: Activities include: Sunrise trekking
- Travel northward toward Khulna and the opportunity to experience again the pleasures you enjoy on your outward trip.
- Dock in Kulna in the evening for a Farewell dinner
- Transfer to overnight bus or tourist couch for Dhaka.
REMEMBER to take your camera to capture breathtaking views to show your friends
Your Sunderbans National Forest Package includes:
- Dhaka –Khulna-Dhaka by A/C coach of your choice
- Accommodation on YBT river cruiser
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner (see sample menu below)
- Evening Tea and Snack/Bottled mineral water
- All activities inside the National forest
- Forest fees, registrations and authorization
- Professional guide throughout the excursion
- Armed forest guards from National forest department
- Bar-b-q farewell dinner – either on board or inside the forest
Package price per person:
starts from $250
Essential items to bring:
- Flash light, Comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap (for protection from sun) sunburn lotion, insects spray, binoculars; camera, films & batteries, toothpaste & toothbrush, towels, soap/shampoo, routine medicine; Remember the weather is cooler in Sundarban than Dhaka during the winter so carry a warm jacket/pullover Book your date here